OPINION: Lankford cowers from Lahmeyer

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest

Incumbent Oklahoma Senator James Lankford has recently decided to hide and cower under his desk, in fear of both his recent record and primary challenger Jackson Lahmeyer, by refusing to participate in a debate. The move mirrors the cowardly decision of Oklahoma City’s RINO Mayor David Holt, who dodged questions and accountability by skipping a debate with Frank Urbanic and other challengers. Incumbents have attempted to justify skipping debates by making claims along the lines of not wanting to give their opponents a platform. In reality, this seems like nothing more than a mere excuse for them to hide from their constituents, hide from questions, and hide from their records.

Want to win a pair of His/Her VP9s?

With the past two years being almost as abysmal as imaginable, Oklahomans are clamoring for strong leadership. As for the issues surrounding Senator Lankford, most of them are related to him not being the strong leader we need and expected him to be. In early 2021, many were hopeful that he would stand up and be the strong voice for freedom and government transparency that we needed him to be, as he was set to challenge the rigged election on January 6, 2021. After the fed orchestrated false flag event on that day however, Lankford completely turned his back on the principles he supposedly stood for just hours before. To this day one can only wonder how different things would be if Senator Lankford had stuck to his guns. Considering the vast amount of election fraud evidence that continues to come out, it is reasonable to believe the electors could have been overturned and the entire Biden sham residency averted. To make matters worse, when Lankford returned to Oklahoma he apologized for even considering opposing the fraud, and equated it to racism.

Beyond tucking his tail between his legs on January 6th, Lankford has failed to be loud and vocal on a variety of issues, and election integrity is at the top of the list. While the incumbent senator has provided some lip service, he has failed to provide any action. During the Arizona audits, lawmakers from around the country showed up to see the evidence themselves. Jackson Lahmeyer went to Arizona and got a firsthand look at what they uncovered. James Lankford however never bothered to make an appearance. If the incumbent senator was serious about getting to the bottom of how the 2020 election was stolen, he would have gone to Arizona’s audit. Beyond not fighting the stolen election, Lankford also has been supporting Mitch McConnell, whom many republicans are unhappy with. Lankford has supported amnesty for illegal immigrants. The senator failed to loudly defend President Trump during the sham impeachments and was entirely too quiet during the Russian Collusion hoax.

Lankford’s challenger Jackson Lahmeyer boasts some heavy hitter endorsements and a solid America First campaign. With endorsements from General Michael Flynn and Roger Stone the only endorsement left for Jackson to get is one from President Trump.  Many anticipate that endorsement could potentially be enroute due to the fact that President Trump has not endorsed James Lankford and has been mostly silent on the race. Lahmeyer also received an endorsement from Oklahoma Republican Party Chair John Bennett.

Life · Health · Dental

and more...

Brett Casey

Licensed Insurance Agent

Overall, James Lankford owes it to the people he represents to stand on stage and answer questions. Lots of people are not happy with him and have questions. As the public servant that he is supposed to be, he needs to stand up and answer those questions. Many of which are about his own record. The primary thing Senator Lankford has going for him is that he is boasting a voting record that 90% aligns with President Trump and MAGA. The remaining 10% represent a giant issue though, as those votes and positions came at the most crucial times.  If representatives turn their back on the voters when it matters the most, it negates any good work they may have done previously. Lankford refusing to debate Lahmeyer is cowardice, and the exact type of spineless behavior so many of us have come to expect from the career politicians. Lankford claimed not wanting to  ”give him free air time” was his reason for not wanting to participate in a debate with Lahmeyer. Really though, that just seems like an excuse to not face the music.

Overall, James Lankford owes it to the people he represents to stand on stage and answer questions. Lots of people are not happy with him and have questions. As the public servant that he is supposed to be, he needs to stand up and answer those questions. Many of which are about his own record. The primary thing Senator Lankford has going for him is that he is boasting a voting record that 90% aligns with President Trump and MAGA. The remaining 10% represent a giant issue though, as those votes and positions came at the most crucial times.  If representatives turn their back on the voters when it matters the most, it negates any good work they may have done previously. Lankford refusing to debate Lahmeyer is cowardice, and the exact type of spineless behavior so many of us have come to expect from the career politicians. Lankford claimed not wanting to  ”give him free air time” was his reason for not wanting to participate in a debate with Lahmeyer. Really though, that just seems like an excuse to not face the music.

Project Forty-Six is Oklahoma’s fastest growing digital-platform for conservatives. We are dedicated to providing you with both printed and video content on the issues that matter most. Stay informed and get access to exclusive content by becoming a subscriber.
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Brett Casey

Life · Health · Vision and more...

GET YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY

Licensed Insurance Agent

X
X
X